help_outline Skip to main content
HomeEventsIntegrating Craniosacral Biodynamics and Structural Integration

Events - Event View

This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event. If registration is required or recommended, click the 'Register Now' button to start the process. If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.

Integrating Craniosacral Biodynamics and Structural Integration

Thursday, October 26, 2023, 8:30 AM until 5:30 PM Mountain Time (US & Canada) (UTC-07:00)
Steamboat Springs, CO  
Additional Info:
CE Credit Classes- In Person
Registration is required
Payment In Full In Advance Only

Course Title: Integrating Craniosacral Biodynamics and Structural Integration
Course Location: Steamboat Springs, CO
Course Date(s): October 26 - 29, 2023
Course Time: 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
Course Instructor(s): Thomas Walker
Organizational Host: Listening Hands Seminars
Registration Fees: $650
Registration/Point of Contact Email Address:
Registration/Point of Contact Phone Number: 970-870-2888
IASI CE Credits: 30 hours



Course Description: Integrating Craniosacral Biodynamics and Structural IntegrationScience tells us that 70% of the adult body is fluid. Traditionally, we have learned to relate to the anatomy, the other 30% of the body. Structural Integration has deep roots in Osteopathy. Dr. Rolf studied with the developer of the cranial concept, Dr. William Sutherland, DO, who discovered the body is a fluid whole with no subdivisions. He showed that cranial touch is not a stand alone therapy, but can be integrated into interactions with the entire body..You will learn cranial touch for the entire body.Fluids carry self ordering and self healing information from conception throughout life. This information is felt as Inherent Motion (movements of life). These movements are expressions of Wholeness. Synchronizing with these expressions can reorganize the whole body. Fluids cannot be pushed around. To perceive these ordering movements one must shift from "doing" hands to "listening" hands.The solid body (anatomy) and fascia are immersed in the fluid extracellular matrix. Instead of only using 'doing hands" for myofascial manipulation, you will learn many more possibilities for interacting with the entire fluidic fascial network. Fluids are the interface between the energetic & solid bodies. You will experience the entire body as a fluid, energetic Whole.You will learn to seamlessly integrate the solid, fluid and energetic bodies into your sessions.You will get more done with less effort.We will continually relate this approach to the SI paradigm & 10 series.This class is the introduction to a 6 module training.

Instructor Bio(s):
 Thomas has been a Rolfing SI practitioner for 36 years and was on the faculty of Dr. Ida Rolf Institute for 18 years. He has been a craniosacral therapy practitioner for 30 years and has over 1400 hours of study in Biodynamic craniosacral therapy. He has been teaching this course and training for 13 years in the US and Europe.

Contact Us

574E Ritchie Highway, #271
Severna Park, MD 21146

Socialize with us!