Professional Plus Member Insurance
Your Interests Come First
We are happy to announce that Professional Plus members of the International Association of Structural Integrators (IASI) can now receive professional liability insurance. The Professional Plus membership is for those located and those who reside in the US only and is $295/year. We know how important this benefit is to you, and because of IASI’s membership in the Federation of Therapeutic Massage, Bodywork, and Somatic Practice Organizations, this high-quality coverage is now available to you at a great price. When the time comes to renew your policy, all you have to do is renew with IASI as a Professional Plus member and we do the rest.
Having professional liability insurance coverage as part of your membership gives you the peace of mind that you’ll be protected in your day-to-day practice. With your individual coverage, your interests are protected if you’re named in a covered lawsuit, and your coverage will travel with you as long as you’re practicing within the scope of your license and in accordance with IASI's modalities not otherwise excluded.
||This membership is for practicing Structural Integrators who elect to receive the insurance benefit provided by ABMP. This level requires a diploma/certificate from an IASI recognized teaching institution. Only available for U.S. members.
||This membership is for practicing Structural Integrators. This level requires a diploma/certificate from an IASI recognized teaching institution.
||This membership is for those currently enrolled in a Structural Integration course of study wishing to better prepare themselves for their future practice, take advantage of IASI member benefits, and get better acquainted with the international Structural Integration community.
||This membership is for individuals who recognize the benefits of Structural Integration, and are non-practicing or retired professionals and wish to stay in touch with the community and continue to learn more about the science and its practice.
Anyone who shares our mission and values is invited to join or renew today.
How IASI Processes Your (ABMP) Insurance
IASI sends a spreadsheet of the Professional Plus members who signed up within the last 30 days every month to the insurance company (ABMP). When the insurance company confirms our members, a notice of insurance will be sent to the member. Be sure to have an accurate mailing address, e-mail, and phone number when submitting your renewal or new membership form.
Broad Protection and Occurrence Coverage
Because this is an occurrence policy, you are protected regardless of when a claim is made, as long as your membership and this insurance are in place at the time of the covered incident. You can work confidently, knowing you’re protected by one of the broadest professional liability insurance programs in the industry.
Insurance Benefits at a Glance
Associated Bodywork & Massage Professionals membership includes:
And so much more! Click here for more.
- Individual professional liability insurance. General/professional/product coverage wherever you work, with the highest-dollar coverage available in the profession: $2 million per incident and $6 million per year; individual aggregate (not shared); and occurrence-based, protecting you from late-filed claims.
- Discounts with more than 50 partners! Save money on everything from professional and office supplies, PPE, to cell phone service, to shoes and clothes, to travel and leisure.
- Free CE! Access to the World Massage Conference Vault for 400+ CE Hours on-demand and over 200+ ABMP CEs
- Professional Website, plus our easy-to-use web builder.
- ABMP Five-Minute Muscles App, our dynamic new muscle review program.
- ABMP Pocket Pathology App a quick-reference program that puts key information for nearly 200 common pathologies at your fingertips
- Digital Subscription to Massage & Bodywork magazine.
- Customizable client education and marketing materials. Customize ready-made brochures, newsletters, and more with your contact information, plus educate clients with ABMP's beautiful Body Sense digital magazine.
- Full Library of Client Treatment Forms
Professional Liability Coverage
Associated Bodywork & Massage Professionals (ABMP) offers liability coverage with the profession's highest aggregate coverages available: $2 million per incident, $6 million total per policy year. And these coverages protect you no matter where, or how many places, you work. These totals are per member, per year, not a shared member aggregate like other associations offer.
You never have to fear if the insurance coverage will be there for you.
To Report a Claim
If any incident occurs that you believe may be covered by your liability insurance, immediately contact ABMP by phone (800-458-2267), fax (800-667-8260), email (email@example.com), or mail (address below) to make your initial report of the incident/claim. You are required to report any incident immediately, even if your client has not made a demand or indicated that they want to file a claim against you.
Failure to report an incident in a timely manner may void your insurance coverage.
Associated Bodywork & Massage Professionals
25188 Genesee Trail Road, Suite 200, Golden, CO 80401